[3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:05:09 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2019

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    3      2      0       4
   40:    6      7      0       6
   20:    8     10      5       7
   15:    4      0      1       4
   10:    0      0      0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   21     19      6      21  Total Score = 2,499

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The conditions were Inoʻino this year. Kept sicking with it through Friday
night and well into Saturday morning, but finally only 3 stations were able to
be worked. Saturday night must have been a great night out on the Islands. ;-)
Not many contacts made. Sunday was hearing already worked operators. Had to move
to FTx for any action.
Ok... enough about the conditions.

This is still one of my favorite contests, I remember when KH6BB use to be in
the log as one of the highlights on multiple bands. It still is one of my
favorite QSL cards.

A big thanks to a number of island operators who stuck with the poor conditions,
or moved at request to other bands, or just had a cheerful island ALOHA with
each contact. Some standouts this year included KH6TU, KH6CJJ (you guys are
great!), NH6JC who moved for a contact, and AH6V for sharing that he was working
mobile from the beach.

Well, the flip-flops, shorts, and Hilo Hatti's shirt are now put away. The log
is submitted, and I think soon it will be time to head to the City for a round
of Roy's signature Hawaiian Martini's to toast another fun year with the HiQP.
Aloha and Mahalo