[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 03:11:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 30

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      2
   80:  10     10
   40:  17     13
   20:  11      7
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     33  Total Score = 1,386

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Barely made it on after a visit & 807s with N8EV (a CK18, under age 40 guy
who does CW!). The slow computer was still booting up when the contest started,
so the first three QSOs were by hand and then logged once N1MM+ started up.

Good to be back after two weeks on the road. First week I was at Yankee Stadium
in NYC when the Indians beat the home team 19-5; last week I pulled in 15
minutes before the NS started after a long day on the road back from NJ. While
in NJ I did get to visit the W2GD/N2CW 160 meter contest location - nice place
except for the flies.

Thanks to all who chased me around Ohio last Saturday in the OhQP!

73   -   Jim  K8MR