[3830] WWDigi K7HKR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K7HKR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 13:48:18 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  15      9
   40:  26     15
   20:  27     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     35  Total Score = 4,340

Club:

Comments:

6-foot diameter STL, IC-7300, DM34

This was my first time using FT4 because I finally came across a workaround to
keep the Mac version of WSJT-X from constantly crashing.  Another bug kept
messing up the odd/even sequence for some stations on FT4.  Sorry to those who
had to wait an extra cycle (or two) for me to respond!

My participation was mostly in fits and spurts.  20m was a mess when I started
and only worked 1 DX station there.  However, 40 was eventually the money band
with 8 JAs (4 pts each), and 2 VKs (5 pts each).  I even worked a VK on 80, not
bad for an EIRP of something like 10W on the band.  Barely heard any EU, but
that's no surprise.  Good scoring system, hopefully more activity next year.