[3830] WWDigi W0RIC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ric.ham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi W0RIC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 16:08:40 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: W0RIC
Operator(s): W0RIC
Station: W0RIC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: DM33
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    5     4
   80:   26    11
   40:   74    29
   20:   84    27
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  189    71  Total Score = 22,933

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Started the contest at 21:00 due to other obligations earlier in the day. Once I
figured out using the NA VHF mode option, life was easier. I also had to make a
few minor adjustments like adding the FT4 frequencies to the WSJT software. Used
N1MM+ and internal WSJT-X program. Worked well. If my start sequence was started
too late WSJT would freeze up and lock the radio in TX. Had to exit the program
and restart to get the radio the unlock in the TX mode. After about a dozen
times of "lock-up" my rhythm improved and clock awareness improved.
Learning curve schooling. Overall a fun time. Mindless computer contesting at
its best. Switched between FT4 and FT8 to catch a few extra multis that paid off
but FT4 rocks.