[3830] WWDigi LX7I(DF7EE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi LX7I(DF7EE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 20:02:53 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF7EE
Station: LX7I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:   46    16
   80:  272    29
   40:  399    44
   20:  548    50
   15:  108    12
   10:   16     6
-------------------
Total: 1389   157  Total Score = 329,343

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Philippe LX2A for putting this wonderful station together and thanks
for that new contest.

There was lots to be learned from this weekend on FT8 and FT4 contesting. After
a very slow start on Saturday struggeling to get high rates in FT4 I decided to
go to FT8 on the Lowbands at night. It looks like this was the right call. FT4
is very fast and efficient, but when 80% of the causal operators are on their
normal FT8 frequencies - you need to go there to get your QSOs in the log!

A more detailed story weill be on www.df7ee.de soon.

Thanks for all the callers!

73

Helmut