[3830] WWDigi KM4HI SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi KM4HI SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 22:09:16 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 3:19

  160:
   80:
   40:  74     14
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  74     14  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Managed to squeak in a few hours after three days of being in "hurricane
mode".
Only band I could work was 40m as the tower and KT34 had been tilted over and
secured for anticipated high winds. I left the 40m verticals up as they can be
lowered fairly quickly. Worked out OK as I had no time to play on 20m earlier.
Fun contest using FT4, but repetitive dupe callers add unnecessary chaos to
the faster pace of the mode. Thanks for the Q's.
73 de Jim KM4HI