[3830] KsQP K0I(KI0I) Mobile Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0I(KI0I) Mobile Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 19:13:22 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: K0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: K0I

Class: Mobile Unlimited HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:   29
   40:  319     11
   20:  559     42
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  907     53      0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 147,004

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Such  a fun contest to be part of, W0BH does a wonderful job of lighting the
fire on a smokin hot event!
Lots of activity again this year , even with less than stellar band condx.
I went to Joplin MO hamfest Sat. morning and enjoyed that very much ,so much so
that I didn't get into Kansas until around 1800z with the first QSO at 1802z.
All went well , no flat tires ,breakdowns or rig trouble. The storms that
hampered others let me be .
Saturday had some lax minutes, but Sunday was much better,with heavy pile ups at
the county changes.
My xyl and I`s 35th wedding anniversary is the 25th AUG and I always feel lucky
to be able to run in KSQP. We did a vacation trip the following week of QP so
this is late reporting.
Thank you to all who showed up to make a contact.
Many ops made it into the log with high Q count. You know who you are , so many
thanks.
73 Hope to B there next time
Mark K0I / KI0I
IC7100 500w SS amp   5 Bands/Modes instantly on three coaxes,switched on a
rotary B&W from Bob Heil`s table at Joplin hamfest!
Begali paddle and winkeyer , sloppy morse code by yours truly