[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 02:31:50 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Sep 6

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC-FM05
Operating Time (hrs): .4
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1     1
   80:   4     2
   40:   5     5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 99

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This week was a little better than last. I think I finally have the new radio
configured to work in an SO2R config.  The puzzling thing was that I heard
people well on 40M, but I don't think others heard me very well. I've typically
not had any trouble working folks like N0TA, W6SX and W7OM on 40M.  The rig is
new, but the antennas are the same.  The typical guys N3QE, N4IQ and K7SV were
strong on 80M as usual.  Can anyone give me some feedback on the strength and
quality of my signal tonight?  Just feeling uncertain I've got the audio
adjusted right.

Thanks,
Eric