[3830] CWOpen N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 11:31:02 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   61    61
   40:  156   108
   20:  143    68
   15:    3     0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  363   237  Total Score = 86,031

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

In my Session 1 comments I talked about my dead K3 front end.  Well, I have
found the part in my K3 parts inventory, assuming it is D25, and hope to get it
replaced between Session 2 and Session 3. Just not awake enough this morning to
play with a very small SMD diode.  This will be another SO1R event for me.

All bands, except for 15, were in real good shape. It was nice to know that when
I called CQ I could hear the stations calling me!  Participation was great for
the entire 4 hours.  Also, it was fun to watch the real time scores continue to
increase on Contestonlinescore.com.

With a full 4 hours of focus I even ended up with a better total score.

Thanks for the Qs and fun and hope to be on Session 3 with two functional
K3(s).

73,
Bruce N1LN