[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 13:38:04 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   84     1.5
   40:  109     1.5
   20:   49       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Broncos 1

Comments:

I agree with other commenters that activity seemed down. Wonder what affect the
CW Open had?

Turns out I had a good mult count, only missing KL0R. I lost three different
jump balls on 20M for him, and then never found him again. Did manage to talk an
op in the Nebraska QSO party into giving me a contact. Was nice to get WC7S on
80M who was presumably running QRP.

Good turnout from the GMCC contestors. Worked all my team members, and most of
the other two team members. Was wondering why I was ahead of K0RF until I read
his comments. Missing the first 30 minutes is a real buzz kill.

Congrats to all who stuck this one out to the end. I was painful, especially
near the end when local T-storms were knocking on the door. Thankfully, I didn't
have to shut down early.

73
Randy K0EU