[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:11:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 11

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  18
   40:  31
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is one of my better strictly-SnP scores, despite the HP. 80 and 40 were
hot, so I went late to 20... but it was not hot here, for some reason. It will
be interesting to see if others found it so. Full 1.5kw on 80 and 20, limited by
RF or something to about 820w on 40. But I well remember the days when 1Kw INPUT
was the legal maximum; in those days it was far out of my reach anyway!

Thanks for the QSOs, guys, and 73... John K3GHH