[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:03:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 11

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   61
   20:   41
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  102  Mults = 91  Total Score = 9,282

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Went to the gym between session.  Almost 18 months since I was there.  Started
to add a bit of weights to the machines.  It's hard to do even 20 lbs on
machines that I used to do 200.  Fell asleep 1 minute after this CWT was over!
Good nap.  It's really hot outside and I haven't done any antenna work today.
SteppIR SDA100 controllers came back from the factory after refurb.  I know the
controller is not the cause of the 40 meter problem, but it's nice to be able to
read the display now.

Wowzer! What happened to the conditions?  No signal strength.  The lower layers
of guys were completely gone.  K9CT sounded like he was as distant as the east
coast.  Ran out of guys quickly, did a band change, and again ran out of guys.
Lots of S&P and could not hear most of the spots.  But it was a fun
challenge anyway!  I kept wanting it to finish.  Makes you appreciate the good
times.