[3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4DW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 03:18:02 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 13

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   2     2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

I sure don't have this away from home antenna thing figured out yet!
That and S9 noise in the few places I've tried setting up in.
However, this has really only been my second attempt, so I guess 2 q's ain't
bad.
Some signals were very loud tonight in the first few minutes on 40, then every
one was competing with the S9 while I was struggling with radio and computer.
Sure thought I had all this figured out!
Next time!