[3830] WAE SSB ZM4T(ZL4YL) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB ZM4T(ZL4YL) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 21:26:08 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL4YL
Station: ZM4T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  168   153   105
   20:    5           8
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  173   153   113  Total Score = 35,934

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: FLEX-6600M
80 m: 4 square
40 m: 2L + 2L
20 m: 3L + 3L

My second attempt with our new radio after a few QSO's in All Asia SSB last
weekend. I really like the band scope feature combined with call sign spots from
the DX cluster. Things were very slow with only short openings to Europe on
80/40/20 m from New Zealand.
The 40m QSO were all done via long path. No chances on 20 m or 80 m with low
power. EU's wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately no real 20 m long path opening which
is usually our better take off.
I had to finish early at around Sunday 7 am UTC due to school in NZ on Monday.
We are UTC + 12 hours.

73 Xenia, ZL4YL