[3830] WAE SSB AA4CF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB AA4CF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:27:51 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:   2     0      8
   40:  23    42     45
   20:  58    38     44
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  83    80     97  Total Score = 15,617

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I had a chance to operate for only a few hours.  Friday night was a bust due to
lightening, and some of Saturday afternoon here.

So I got on a few hours Saturday and Sunday.

I have been doing the CW WAE for years, and this was my first year to try the
SSB version. N1MM worked great as expected for QTCs, and QTCs were much faster
on voice than CW.

Conditions were bad, so it seemed to me like there was more participation in the
CW WAE, but could have just been the conditions.

I'm mainly a CW OP, but this was a fun contest.

Charlie AA4CF