[3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 01:20:16 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2019

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   14
   40:
   20:  362    575
   15:    1
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  377    575      0  Mults = 100  Total Score = 228,100

Club:

Comments:

Ran high power for the first time in a contest.  Worked almost the entire 18
hours of the contest.  Lots of good runs and then some slow times.  More
activity in the fone bands.  Had some good runs in cw but far more activity in
SSB.  They need to change the date.  Too many contests on the air at the same
time.  WAE contest had the fone bands plugged up with large EU signals
splattering all over the band.  Worked 49 states but never heard Hawaii.  Most
of the Canadian provinces.  Wish I had 40 meters.  Did not hear much from the
mobiles.  Worked a couple of them but 20m a poor band for that.  This and WPX my
favorite contests.  My contest skills have steadily improved,  especially on cw.
 Real happy with the performance of the station.  Thanks to  everyone that took
the time to call me.  Cu in the next one!  Rick