[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K7XC SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K7XC SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 01:48:24 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  31     18  Total Score = 612

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Not a full effort on my part. Surprised by the weak Es into 5 Land Sat afternoon
& enjoyed reconnecting with friends I haven't worked since August. Missed
working some stations in CA by not being QRV at the start time. Damaged the Xmit
side of the 222 Xvtr by accidentally over driving it as I was assembling the
station so this is a 3 band only entry. See you all in January!

Station at home QTH - 4400ft Valley Floor Silver Springs NV
 6M - Flex3000 90W 6ele DK7ZB @ 27ft
 2M - IC746 90W 16le M2 @ 23ft
432 - IC706mkIIg 40W 27ele K1FO @ 25ft

PS: Are The Contest Promoters EVER going to UPDATE the RECORDS for ANY of the
VHF/UHF/EME/Microwave Contests? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!