[3830] WAE SSB OM7M(SP9LJD) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB OM7M(SP9LJD) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:54:36 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: OM7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   80:   33    67    24
   40:  511   177    63
   20:  827   551    86
   15:   32    19    25
   10:    6     0     5
-------------------------
Total: 1409   814   517  Total Score = 1,148,774

Club:

Comments:

2nd time from beautiful QTH in Slovakia and I found it really enjoyable.
My result could be better of cause but the weather was so good I could resist to
enjoy that time. Antennas work perfect and support from Peter OM3PA and Lubo
OM5ZW  was perfect. Tnx fer your hospitality. The activity was so low as I work
only few JA and UA0/9, same with BY. Anyhow that was another experience but very
tuff to work as SO much more enjoyable is MO style. Tnx for all QSO's and
QTC's.
Les SP9LJD