[3830] WAE SSB VK2IA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB VK2IA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:01:13 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VK2IA
Operator(s): VK2IA
Station: VK2IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VK/ZL
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:   26     7    16
   40:  197   199    37
   20:  167   180    32
   15:    3     0     3
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  393   386   245  Total Score = 190,855

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed a close head-to-head race with ZM1A on the first day until someone
seemed to have flicked a switch on day 2.

Even 40m with my 3 ele yagi became hard work and most signals on 20m were just
marginal. 80m was like pulling teeth and a special thanks go to those of you who
I worked on that band, most notably ES5TV who I even exchanged QTCs with. 15m
was a write off although I heard quite a number of weak Europeans on both days -
Keep in mind that at current condx it is still worth for EU to listen for (weak)
VKs after EU sunrise on 15!

Thanks for QSOs and QTCs - and yes, giving out QTCs is easy business, in
particular in WAE CW.

73
Bernd vk2ia