[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:04:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 19

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ocala, Florida
Operating Time (hrs): :38

------------
  160:
   80:  24
   40:  10
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,156

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Flex 6400, Expert 1.3K - FA.  5 minutes into session, with 10 contacts running
on 40, my new Expert 1.3K - FA linear reported no power input from Flex 6400.
Rig was showing 27 watts out, normal for 1.3K output. Having no luck getting it
working, decided to reboot computer and reload SDR software.  Reboot resulted in
Windows 10 update being started which quickly became obvious was going to take a
long time (ended up over an hour).  Hooked up my Maestro and ran low power for
23 minutes on 80, sending manually and logging on paper.  Good practice. Trouble
shooting amp today.