[3830] SAC CW K5KG SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, fcg@groups.io
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K5KG SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:12:26 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   11     9
   40:   41    25
   20:  112    36
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  164    70  Total Score = 18,760

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Congratulations to all the fine SAC ops who had a big turnout.  Unfortunately
band conditions were not the best, so it was difficult to rack up much of a
score, at least from Florida.

The low bands were especially challenging.  A huge group of SAC stations
migrated early to 80m, leaving 40m somewhat devoid of stations to work.  QRN was
high on 80m making it impossible to hear most them. Of the few I could work,
copying serial numbers was virtually impossible.  I had to ask many to QRS just
so I could decipher the number.  I will not be surprised if my log isn't ripe
with wrong nrs! Unfortunately, I do not have a separate rx antenna, but that is
another story!

Station:
K3 & KPA1500
80m inv vee @ 60'