[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AJ6T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aj6t@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF AJ6T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:34:50 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  93     46  Total Score = 4,830

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I had a lot of trouble with the N1MM+ integration with WSJT-X and had to resort
to standalone operation with the resultant fractured logs. My 160 watt 2m Mirage
amp failed during the contest so the rest of the 2m QSOs were only with 35
watts.  I was very pleased to catch a very long-lived meteor burn that resulted
in three surprise 6m FT8 contacts up into New England. I took off a few hours to
participate in the Alabama QSO Party and to watch some college football on TV,
but I don't think I missed much doing that.
     73, Walt, AJ6T, EM64 Alabama