[3830] IaQP K2DSW SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BOB.K2DSW@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP K2DSW SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 04:01:05 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2019

Call: K2DSW
Operator(s): K2DSW
Station: K2DSW

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: IOWA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   77
   40:  168
   20:  137
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  382     0       0  Mults = 127  Total Score = 97,028

Club:

Comments:

Thunderstorms here in Iowa made for strong QRN and difficult copy on weak sigs
especially on 80M & 40M during the last few hours of the contest.  I
struggled with keeping my aching BIC and had to stand up many times and thought
about giving up and quitting early.  However, since I missed the 2018 IAQP
because I was back in NJ for the wedding of my granddaughter I promised myself
to make up for it in the 2019 IAQP.  Also some local competition with my buddy
Gary N5PHT kept me going to the end.  Thanks to all the callsigns that made it
into my log.  Special thanks to the mobile team of Toni N0NI & Bill N0AC for
all the new counties I logged.

73-Bob-K2DSW