[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 20:16:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 25

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   8
   40:  22
   20:   2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 30  Total Score = 960

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Geomagnetics were quiet and thus signal levels
quite high. On 14 MHz the skip zone limit was
somewhere around 2500 km (I5EFO on borderline).
EA4OR and SV2BXA were booming, F6HKA fluttery
and weak... Started out on 40 m and the early peek
on 80 m gave nil. Then 7 MHz was getting so good,
that I almost forgot about 80 m... So far I have
done all logging separate in N1MM+, while steering
the rigs with a paddle. In SAC CW I configured the
logging software to steer the IC-7300 directly and
I did almost all CW on the keyboard. Thus a little
more time left to think about conditions and band
changes in a 24 hrs contest... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA