[3830] MeQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] MeQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 12:23:11 +0000
                    Maine QSO Party - 2019

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:44

  160:
   80:    1      0       1         0
   40:   58      0      32         0
   20:   48     13      28        14
   15:    1      0       1         0
   10:
Total:  108     13      62        14  Total Score = 9,576

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors for a fun contest.  Sorry I didn't find more ME stations.
 20M band conditions were the worst that I can remember in almost 65 years of
hamming.  No European signals heard on 20M all day.  Conditions on 40 and 20 for
North America were fair.  Thanks to K2ZR in NY for the QSY to 15M for my one QSO
on that band.  Nice to have a contest to work when most of the other contesters
are either on RTTY or taking the weekend off.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI.