[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4XL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4XL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 00:32:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  126       33      16    10
   40:  197       41      47    18
   20:  257       27      56    18
   15:   30        5      14    11
   10:    4        0       2     2
------------------------------------
Total:  614      106     135    59  Total Score = 362,700

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort.  Hart to find running space on 20 and 40 with so many
participants.  Great for S/P however.  I had to cut short a good run on 20 when
weather moved in.  It is cool when you are called by "rare" DX. TR8 on
20 and A35 on 40 both gave me a boost when I was struggling to keep runs going.
Conditions were not as good as I had hoped for with lots of rapid fading and
rather weak signals into most parts of the world. Old Sol created some
lackluster propagation with K and A indices very high.  Still, this is a fun
contest and when I reached my "goal" of 300 Qs very quickly, I managed
to operate long enough to double my original goal.