[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 05:45:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

   80:   29       15      3     4
   40:  184       38     22    13
   20:  449       45     48    19
   15:   40       11     15    12
   10:    2        1      1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  704      110     89    49  Total Score = 275,280

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:Kenwood TS-590,Alpha 87A,Mosley PRO67A@60,Trap Dipole on 40/75,N1MM+.
 Had to switch to a 80/40 trap dipole not very high and had lots of RF in the
shack. There was enough RF in the shack that it would lock up my computer four
times. The fourth time it messed up the n1mm+ program and took me and a helper 3
hours to figure out. It was a fun test just couldn't get other antennas fixed in
time for the contest. I am a professional procrastinator and I proved it on this
test. Conditions were better Sunday than Saturday. Maybe next year.