[3830] CaQP VE3CV SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE3CV SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 18:33:04 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 7:42

  160:    0      0
   80:   15      0
   40:   22     15
   20:   62     37
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   99     52  Mults = 43  Total Score = 17,243

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Started great on 20m which stayed open late.  40 OK, but 80m was a drag with
lots of calling to constant CQs with little listening time.  Frustrating to
leave needed mults still calling CQ in your face using 100W.  All part of the LP
game.
Still, lots of fun and using the contestonlinescore.com website added to the
races.  More CCO members need to turn this on in their logger.
Unfortunately my consulting work called and took over my Sunday, so Saturday was
it.  Bummer.
Thanks to all the fine Ops in California for keeping the bands hopping....those
that were open at least.  I noticed the last time I had a clean sweep was in
2016 and most of my Qs with CA were on 10 and 15m!  Nada this year. Ha.
73
Jeff VE3CV