[3830] CaQP K4IU SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4IU@me.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K4IU SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 18:40:44 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: Rochester, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   11
   40:   42     18
   20:   53     18
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  106     36  Mults = 50  Total Score = 19,500

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

It felt like participation was down. I had to miss Sunday afternoon but felt I
could still have found SMAT, GLEN, MONT. Band condx between here and 6 land were
great except on 15.

This was 2nd contest weekend for me and the ICOM 7610. I find it easy to operate
and its super selective and sensitive. The Flex 6700 is still in sick bay. Its
prognosis is guarded!

Also, like several others reported I was pleasantly surprised Friday to receive
Dakota Division 1st place SS SSB plaque for SOLP(A). It was sponsored by MWA and
all the more meaningful.

73 Fred K4IU