[3830] Oceania SSB KA6BIM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KA6BIM@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB KA6BIM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:33:16 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone - 2019

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   17    12
   40:   92    35
   20:   40    18
   15:   20     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  169    74  Total Score = 50,690

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I missed this contest the last 2 years due to public service activities.  I
ended up beating my 2016 score by more than double, even with crappy 20 meter
conditions.   20 meters didn’t open to Oceania until about 0600 utc, and by
then all the activity moved to 40 meters.  I improved on all bands but 20.
There were scads of YB’s on 40 Saturday morning, but never heard them on 20.
Many Thanks to all the Oceania operators who called me!  Dave ka6bim