[3830] 432FallSprnt KA2LIM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt KA2LIM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:58:48 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: KA2LIM
Operator(s): KA2LIM
Station: KA2LIM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3 HRS

Total:  QSOs = 32  Mults = 18  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 576

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Operated from FN12lf in my rover-mobile. Changed the spacing on my two 11
element 432 antennas from 2 wavelengths to 1 wavelength. WOW, big difference for
the better. Worked K1DY in FN54 for the farthest station to the NE @ 421 miles.
FM19 & FM29 to the S and topped the night off by working K9MRI in EM70 to
the W @ 449 miles.
Also had N2CT a "new to V/UHF weak signal operator" with me for his
3rd sprint. Thanks to all who worked him, he is now hooked and starting on his
next step of learning code as he got to see and hear first hand why knowing code
is important if you want to make that WEAK signal contact.