[3830] CaQP KU6W M/MCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KU6W M/MCntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:36:56 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: KU6W
Operator(s): K6SRZ K9YC W6GJB
Station: KU6W

Class: M/MCntyExp HP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   61
   20:  351
   15:  118
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  530     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 85,860

Club: Pine Flat Contesters

Comments:

Our entire team spent Saturday in San Benito County. Sunday morning, we broke
down the CW antennas, packed up, and K6SRZ, K9YC, and W6GJB moved up to a lovely
site overlooking the San Luis reservoir in Merced County. The rest of the team
(K6EU, K6YL, N3ZZ, and N6RNO) remained at the San Benito site and finished the
contest there.

We swept in San Benito, missed VY1, MR, VE4, and ND from Merced county.