[3830] AzQP WB8WKQ SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP WB8WKQ SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 00:47:23 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    6      0
   40:   11     11
   20:   20     19
   15:    3      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   40     30      0  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 18  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 4,730

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This contest probably should be limited to one day.  The second day, I could
only muster about 8 contacts with a lot of hours listening.  Nearly everyone I
heard on Sunday, I had already worked.  This year I had 70Q's compared to last
year with 71.  A few less mults this year also.  This was due to only having 3
contacts this year on 15M.  Listened both Saturday and Sunday but 15 either
wasn't open to AZ or next to no one was trying it.  The Nevada and South Dakota
QSO parties, along with the Oceania one helped keep my activity on the radio and
not the football games.  But, this was pretty fun if one decides not to
participate in the PA QP.  Thanks for all the Q's!