[3830] SDQP N7MZW Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SDQP N7MZW Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 01:02:12 +0000
                    South Dakota QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      13      0
   20:   0       0      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0      13      0  Mults = 11  Total Score = 143

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's AZQP Contest Log (Out of State) 2.0
CONTEST: AZQP
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
LOCATION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 1.5
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 80
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: WY
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX,and a single modified ZS6BKW
flattop up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from Grid DN-71od in
Laramie County, Wyoming.I was home following prostate surgery,but handed out the
WY SSB mult to a few folk while also doing the AZ,PA,and NV QSO Parties. I
worked K)HW/mobile in the counties of
UNION,LINCOLN,CLAY,TURNER,YANKTON,HAMLIN,BROOKINS, and Duel. He had a 5/9,Q5
mobile signal, and comprised 8 of my total 13 South Dakota counties in this not
so busy contest. Sad that other S.D. stations could not find the time to be as
intrepid!
73, November Seven Many Zebras Walking-Cheyenne,WY.