[3830] AzQP N7MZW SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP N7MZW SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 01:26:11 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0       0
   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      7       0
   20:   0      3       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   0      0       0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 8  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 180

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX,and a single modified ZS6BKW flattop
up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from Grid DN-71od in Laramie
county,Wyoming. I was home following prostate surgery, but I handed out the WY
SSB Mult to a few folks,while also playing in the SD,PA,and NV QSO Parties. I
did work BONUS station W7A, but by no means were the HF bands saturated with
Arizona station. Nice to work my friend KK7AC in rare Apache county, and wish
that there were a few more more B.I.C. masters in this event!
73, November Seven Many Zebras Walking