[3830] CaQP N6GP SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6GP SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 04:11:49 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: ORAN
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

  160:
   80:  113     24
   40:  140      2
   20:  139      0
   15:   20      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  412     26  Mults = 52  Total Score = 66,976

Club:

Comments:

Missing mults: DE IA ND MB NT

I really didn't make a serious effort at CQP, because I cut the time short on
both ends of the contest.  At the beginning I was with the Orange Co ARC (W6ZE)
doing a  County Expedition for a few hours.  It is a good event to let newer ops
experience HF for the first time.  So I didn't start until 2200z.  I also quit
early to go to the Great Pacific Air Show in Huntington Beach which was
fantastic.

My score on 40 and 80 was about the best in about 10 years.  Dont think I can
beat my personal record on these bands from 2008 because I think activity is
down.

Was great to be called by OM2VL and OK1CF on 40m.  Wow.

Always a fun time.  Thanks to NCCC for putting it on.

Tim N6GP

TS-590SG with AL-811H amp 400 w
Triband yagi and 40 and 80 meter sloping dipoles