[3830] TBDC N4EEV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N4EEV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 02:35:08 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N4EEV
Operator(s): N4EEV
Station: N4EEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM91
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 128  Total Score = 615

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC-7410 and a home brew short vertical with a large cap hat on small HOA lot
with no RX antenna. Made and installed new LMR400 with another ground rod and a
spark arrestors for lightning, which weirdly brought SWR and resonance down
20kHz. I can hear better than I could in past SP events and I am pleased with
this attempt and had fun. I know I have 2 dupes but did not delete from my log
as I don't know whether the other op copied correctly or deleted a QSO; my score
will go down a little. Decent condx here in Southeastern Coastal Georgia. Thanks
for the QSO 73, Mike N4EEV