[3830] CWopsT KI4MZC QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4mzc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KI4MZC QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:06:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 23

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:  35
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  45  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,935

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KX3 to a dipole, 5w.  Went to 80m initially, it was busy but only got 4.  40m
was a zoo but I seemed to do pretty well H&P.  Got surprised on 20m with
GW4J and DK9PY.  I can't remember the last time I got a Welsh station.  On the
other hand, condx seemed pretty good out to the west, which was unusual for me
this time of day.  Thanks for the Q's, especially the DX guys!