[3830] JARTS N6GP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N6GP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 22:39:17 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 16.7

   80:
   40:   65    25
   20:  162    40
   15:   30    19
   10:
-------------------
Total:  257    84  Total Score = 50,232

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I've rediscovered the joy of RTTY contesing in the last 3 contests.
Never ventured onto 80m because I only say about 2 stations there.
Seems like 15m was a missed opportunity for many.  I could see lots of FT8
stations on 15 in the VP6R pileup, and on 21074.  I knew the band was open, but
where was everybody?   For this contest, where there are mults on every band,
it pays to check 15m occasionally.