[3830] CQWW SSB VE3HG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3HG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 23:50:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE3HG
Operator(s): VE3HG
Station: VE3HG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   13     5       11
   40:   25    12       19
   20:   50     8       33
   15:   44     8       27
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Great to work V55A in the closing hour of the contest. Still haven't replaced
the tower and beam so the Par end-fed 20-40 wire and the new 80-10 MyAntennas
end-fed half wave (which worked way better than I had expected getting England
on 80 meters) along with my trust HF-6 and HF-2 did most of the work. Conditions
were all over the map but the Flex 6600 with its big display and super audio
made the phone contest pretty painless. Can't wait for the next CW contest LOL.