[3830] CQWW SSB AB7E SOSB40 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB7E SOSB40 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:53:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: AB7E
Operator(s): AB7E
Station: AB7E

Class: SOSB40 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:  286    26       61
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Tough sledding.  It was like there was a wall between Spain and the rest of
Europe most of the contest, and many of the Southeast Asia stations must have
had high noise levels because they weren't even hearing most of the NA big guns.
 I was also surprised how few Canadians were on 40m.  Oh well.

I actually regretted operating high power since that just made me bait for the
zero point stateside stations who made up 35% of my QSOs even though I probably
called CQ less than a third of my operating time.