[3830] CQWW SSB NC0B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rob@nc0b.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NC0B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:06:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): NC0B
Station: NC0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ault
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   10     6        7
   80:   25     9       17
   40:   90    21       45
   20:  208    22       69
   15:  147    18       49
   10:   38     7        9
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After a very slow start, and long skip the first night, I managed a very slight
increase over last year. 10m had a modest opening Saturday late morning to early
afternoon. 15m was mostly TE, and had a nice opening to ZL and VK late Sunday
afternoon. Hong Kong and China couldn't copy me, which may be due to a high
noise level on their end.