[3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:39:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:03

  160:
   80:
   40:   4      4        2
   20:  56     25       10
   15:  26     14        9
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  86     43       21  Total Score = 14,597

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Spent most of the weekend at WW4LL's QTH in Sharpsburg, GA with five other ops
operating the BeLoud station in Maine remotely in M/2 as NW1P.  Thanks Fred.
Enjoyed the group operation, but came home with about three hours left in the
contest. Did some yard work and intended to operate the last 2 1/2 hours or so
SO AB HP to give out some QSOs to the "deserving."  But couldn't get
the amplifier hooked up again.  I had disconnected everything due to a forecast
of storms that never came. Think I must have pulled a wire out of the 220v plug
when unplugging it, but haven't checked it yet except to see that the outlet is
OK.  Thanks to all for the QSOs.  No signals heard on 10M.  Had heard PJ4K
earlier from Fred's  on 10M, but had a birdie in the Flex receiver on the same
frequency and couldn't copy them.  Couldn't hear any of the other stations
spotted on 10M.  15 and 20M were pretty good to South and Central America and
the Caribbean when I got home plus KH6 and VP6R on both 15 and 20.  Got to 40M
just in time for a few Caribbean QSOs and VY2TT at the end.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.