[3830] CQWW SSB KC7V(@K8IA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@kc7v.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KC7V(@K8IA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:41:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: K8IA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:   23     9       12
   80:   68    17       37
   40:  325    26       64
   20:  558    31       95
   15:  165    20       60
   10:   72    12       24
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A few nice openings interspersed with a lot of slow grind times.  Glad to catch
the 10m & 15m openings on Saturday and some EU on 15m on Sunday morning.  As
always we west coasters are thankful for the plentiful JA's to work.

First time I heard and worked the new 7A prefix some YB's were using.  Lots of
stations in the Caribbean and South America on to keep me occupied and it is
always fun to have some juicy multipliers call when you are running.

Thanks to Bob K8IA and Sandy N7RQ for opening their home to me to play radio.
It is always a fun experience.  Plus, they keep me apprised of the various
sports scores on the weekend.  Hard to beat that!