[3830] CQWW SSB KH7M(NA2U) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred3830@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KH7M(NA2U) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 02:33:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: KH6ZM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 38:13

  160:   23     7        6
   80:  158    15       25
   40:  925    25       55
   20: 1423    28       72
   15:  678    23       59
   10:  293    19       34
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!  That was fun.  It usually takes me at least a couple days to feel good
about a contest but I feel good about this one already.

This was only my second CQWW contest at KH6ZM.  My first was CQWW CW in 2013.  I
have operated in 11 ARRL DX contests here since then.  Doing ARRL here is easier
because you point the antennas at the states and have at it.  In CQWW there are
lots of moving parts and many more decisions to make.  Not good for this old
man!  But I always learn lots working contests here.

As always it's really fun to work friends from a DX location and I worked many.
Thanks to everyone for the Qs.

My thanks to Max, KH6ZM, and his XYL, Kathy, for hosting me.  Great food and
great company, as always.  And it's fun to play with lots of radio toys.  I'll
be back for the ARRL DX contests in February and March, 2020.

73 and aloha!