[3830] CQWW SSB VE3VN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vn.fn25@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3VN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 02:44:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE3VN
Operator(s): VE3VN
Station: VE3VN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   45     5        7
   80:  250    15       39
   40:  107    21       51
   20:  342    23       88
   15:  340    19       79
   10:    5     2        3
------------------------------
Total: 1089    85      267  Total Score = 982,432

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Quite the struggle on 40 and 20 with 100 watts, especially Friday and Saturday.
I was sorely tempted to light up the 3-500Z's. Extensive 15m opening on Sunday
was most welcome. Planned to operate about half the hours I put in but got into
it on Sunday as conditions improved and the weather turned dreadful.

Limited flexibility with most of my yagis lying in the hay filed since the new
tower was only completed this week. One that was on a tower faulted during a
heavy rainstorm Sunday despite recent repairs. I hope to have more aluminum in
the air for the CW weekend if November is kind and friends are available.