[3830] CQWW SSB ZW5B(@PY5EG) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ZW5B(@PY5EG) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:25:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ZW5B
Operator(s): LU9ESD LU8EOT LU1FP PY5EG PY5CC PY5KD PY2YU PY3MM PY5WW PP5KR
PU2TIB PP5NZ
Station: PY5EG

Class: M/M HP
QTH: PY
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    9     6        7
   80:  279    24       66
   40: 1444    34      120
   20: 1584    37      131
   15: 2881    34      137
   10: 1258    21       91
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi folks-
 Nice to have a bi-national team for our MM effort.
Surprisely good propagation on first day, and very bad on the second day.
 Our visitors together with Neto PU2TIB made a quite nice job reparing antennas
an in band station. BTW Luciano PY5KD developed a very interesting software
providing a efficient software blocking system for in band operation.
 As usual, our dear Sofia had a nice job on the kitchen
Thanks for being on our log
73
Oms PY5EG