[3830] CQWW SSB VC3X(VE7VR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djohnson@davetek.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VC3X(VE7VR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:34:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VC3X
Operator(s): VE7VR
Station: VE3SSJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Desbarats, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:  138     6       12
   80:  230    10       20
   40:  631    19       63
   20:  670    23       94
   15:  104    16       46
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Despite the bottom of the sunspot cycle there were plenty of interesting
stations to be heard and sometimes worked. Nothing from Asia at my location on
any band but that may have been my fault for not being in the right place at the
right time. 15M sounded good but could not "run" on that band...just
not enough stations coming through. 20M was terrific on Saturday after about
11AM local time. Before that EU was loud but hard to work. Fun anyway. Looking
forward to CW next month from Vancouver Island as VE7VR.