[3830] CQWW SSB K3SSS SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sss@townpoint.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3SSS SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:48:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K3SSS
Operator(s): @W2/BLUEBERRY
Station: K3SSS

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

  160:    4     3        3
   80:   17     9       14
   40:   18     9       16
   20:   34     9       28
   15:   86    16       56
   10:   10     6        7
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First SSB contest operating in anger.  Lots of technical problems discovered,
some overcome, some remaining to fix.  RHR station Blueberry, even in low power,
was successful far beyond my expectations, and it performed flawlessly.
Technical issues were my own on my end.  All contacts S&P.

10M consumed too much time for the results it produced, and my available
operating time didn't allow much beside zone 5 contacts for country credit on
160M.