[3830] CQWW SSB KL7RA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KL7RA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:28:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): K1XM KQ2F KA1NCN N6TR KL7SB KL7TC N5ZO KL0R KT0W
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Kenai, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   12     4        3
   80:   71    11       11
   40:  679    26       51
   20:  990    29       68
   15:   45    10       14
   10:    2     2        2

Club:

Comments:

There are all sorts of things that one could say about conditions... but I think
this statistic says it all: There was not one minute that there weren't at least
3 people in the shack, in front of radios, calling CQ, for the entire contest.
Win-test reports that we had 12 hours of off time.

Thanks to all of you who called us through the auroral soup.